Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summary

Bailey Redmond
Fashion Merchandising 
2013



Felipe, a puppy,  was spayed and has
all ready been adopted

  • I was interested in the class because we got to work with animals. It furthered my interest by using my camera and knowing what to do with it to get great results. From there the great results were even further developed in making those great results master pieces. Blogging cam next and then turning in our final to the animal shelter was the icing on the cake, it put a smile on my face to see that they used what I made.
  • The most valuable part of this course would be learning about my camera, how to edit pictures, and how to blog. I think these three things have been most valuable for me in the course. Out of these three tho I think using my camera would be at the top for my most valuable part of this photography course. 
  • I was not expecting to learn about PhotoShop and all the entails with that program.  This program can do so much to your picture it's crazy. I'm still a little rusty at using some of the tools on there but still making progress in the right direction .
  • Photography can impact animal overpopulation by giving a visual to the people. The visual will allow the people to see what the animals look like before the claim or decided to adopt. The more photos that really bring out the animal the more get adopt and get the animals out so there isn't a boat load of animals, over the max.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you fell in love with your camera! Photography is awesome and it is a huge help to the shelter in getting animals adopted! The photo of the puppy is precious; his belly is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you, I hope you had fun this summer capturing the animals photo's! I know it was so much fun helping out the shelter and playing with all the animals, I'll be sure to go back. Those puppies were too cute, I wanted to take them all home with me.

      Delete
  2. I agree, it is amazing the capacity Photoshop has to change, alter and edit a photo. I hope to learn more about it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I do too .. And I hope you still go to your shelter or ours!

      Delete
  3. A visual is so important when advocating for change. Good point, and great post!

    ReplyDelete