Monday, June 4, 2012

The Most Valuable Thing About This Class!

Felipe
Taken 949 ( Photography on the Web) has really taught me a lot of various things and have opened my eyes. These various things that have opened my eyes have are very valuable.  I mean okay, so I  have a camera and no the basics, like how to turn on/off , zoom in/out, and to take picture but that's about it. Cameras and to tools that can also go with them plus the photos seem to be in their own separate world to me. 



              Most Valuable: 
{Through out this course I have found  a few aspects that were valuable}

  • Learning about Cameras:  When it comes down using my Point and Shoot camera, I really have no clue how to use it. I have learned that you can change the lighting with the different settings that you are in. I have also found useful is the what the ISO is and what is all entitled in my programs. Professor Johnstone sat down with me one on one to go over how to use my camera and what it can do. Man, now that I know how to use everything its has been amazing and picture turn out great. 
  • Blogging: With this class it entails that we have to blog. Blogging to me seems very useful and has defiantly grown on me throughout these past five weeks. It's useful to blurb about various things like this and interest you have. I will continue the world of blogging either through posting about animals or through my point of interest and major.  I really think that blogging has been valuable to me and has sure opened my eyes to new things and ideas as well.
  •  Leela
    I have change a few setting on my camera, like
    the ISO and a few other settings. In PhotoShop
    I cropped, re-sized, brighten, brought out the shadows
    and contrasts as well!!
  • PhotoShop: I have never really used this program before till this class. This tool has allowed me to spice up my photos drastically. The online videos show step by step show how to do what is asked. I find it somewhat easy and challenging at the same time. I think my progress is improving and I surely with be using this to give my pictures a little make over.  

5 comments:

  1. Bailey, I agree with everything you say in this post! We have learned so much. I did not know anything about cameras or Photoshop before taking this class. I also agree that blogging is fun and I would also like to keep it up after the course is over! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I remember when we brought our cameras in to class that first day and us being so lost. You with your poor camera and me brand new to mine. Now are more comfortable with them and you upgraded your camera, Fancy! We defiantly should continue to blog too!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad this course has been helpful to you and you have gotten a lot out of it! I sincerely hope that you continue to use your camera and help save lives even after our course ends! Please keep up your great attitude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am enjoying this course and have gotten a lot out of it. I am seriously considering continuing with not only my blog but also volunteering. Thank you so much!

      Delete