Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Describe, Interpret & Evaluate


Describe: Photography can have an impact on so many things.   Photos can make memories last and can say a thousand words. Those could consist of weddings, birthdays, sport events, proms-school dances, graduations, family time, with your friends, trips, and more. Photography can be so useful as well. Photography is important to the animal shelter because it allows people to see them online. Once online the people can have a sense of what is at the shelter before coming. Photos can sell the animal; appearance can mean the world when it comes down to photography. If the animal looks good, meaning can see the whole figure, it’s not blurry, looks adorable in the picture.
Interpret: My artistic skills can enhance and have a great impact on the outcome.  By using various features in Photoshop, I can spice up the picture and really make is stand out. I can take a photo of the animals, brighten them up, make them un blurry, have shadows and highlights, and much more.  Another way my artistic skills can help is by adding a blurb that sparks the interest of the people.  I can add information like if they have any tricks, cuddle, and interact with people. Artistic skill can go a long way and really enhance the photos so that the animal is more visible and appealing.
Evaluate: Yes, there are other art forms that are available that would have a positive impact on the shelter. Fashion is one other art form. This form was brought me by Kayley is still being worked out and what not. But the main target in using fashion  is spicing up the animals looks.  Making various things for the animals and showing them off in places that would be appropriate such as a park of some sort. I can imagine collaborating with another art form because when it comes down to it, it’s about getting welcoming a new pet home with the love that they deserve.


I put my artistic skills into all three of these animals’ photos. They look 10 times better than the original. 


2 comments:

  1. Photography, writing, and fashion can all go hand in hand in hand. Perhaps this is something you are interested in spearheading as well? I think you would be great with creating some kind of video blog that features animals all dressed up, or perhaps walking down a "cat-walk"? I am just thinking...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that this idea is great! The more combinations the better . I really think I like taken videos too, but still struggling on posting them ! Thanks for the great idea.

      Delete