Thursday, June 7, 2012

My 3-Step Plan


An idea of the dogs being dressed

Step One: 
      I would assist Kayley with her idea about collaborating fashion and photography. These two would be both of our creative skill working together to make a wonderful outcome. This is mainly Kayley's idea; she wants to put on a fashion show allowing the dogs to be showed off dazzled up down the runway.   There will be dogs on course, models that will show of the dogs, sponsors, etc. The dogs will be wearing collars and scarves or something the will spice them out a bit. This event will happen sometime in the fall  at either a park or a few other places possibly and the benefits will go towards the shelter. 
Step Two:
     Kayley will have to come up with a proposal to the county about what she wants to do and all the details the fashion show will include. This is a big process because it could either be accepted or denied.  I really hope is works out for her because I think that the shelter could really use every source of help to get people aware of what’s going on. 
All he needs is a Model 
and he's ready!
Step Three:
      This whole process of putting together a fashion show is time consuming. I do however think that she can get this done with my assistance and help from her boss this will turn out amazing. 

4 comments:

  1. This seems like a really neat idea. I was just talking with my friend and she made a bow-tie for her dog and he looks so cute! The picture of the pup with the angel outfit is so cute, did you take the picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that all of our plans sound wonderful and we should all follow through with them. The picture of the dog in the angle costume, is Riley when she was a puppy. Too cute :)!!

      Delete
  2. Bailey, I love the idea of you two collaborating. Perhaps you could factor in some of your video skills as well? I think this would be an excellent pairing of talents!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I just might! I need to figure out how to really upload them and then I will be sure to post more videos !

      Delete