Saturday, June 2, 2012

New Techniques

Nick Id# 70781
I use the noise to get his attention
and the various tools that I
taught to bring out Nicks features
 I feel that throughout this course so far they a little bit of every technique can help. I know that the videos, class time, asking questions,and  having Professor Shannon there at the shelter have all taught me various steps to help me in my process.  The videos have assisted me with making a blog, setting up my thumb drive, and figuring out the odds and ends to PhotoShop. They are a little tricky to follow, but it really helps that Shannon shows you step by step what to do. Class times allows me to apply the techniques we learned through PhotoShop and apply them to my photos.  The third thing that helps me out is asking questions, they get me father in the process and gets me out of various issues I encounter.  The most important is Professor Shannon. She has showed use techniques with editing our photos to handling the animals. Shannon has helped us  with tools of PhotoShop that cut the time down, and other tools that really enhance our pictures. At the shelter, working with the animals she has taught us how to make noise to get the animals attention, how to approach them and with that comes the love.  I so desperately want the animals to know that we are going to harm by all means. I talk to them like if they are my own, in a calm voice, and give them the love that they deserve. I have learned that each animal requires different kind of noises, attention, and love. 

4 comments:

  1. Bailey, I can relate to this post! I use the noise that Professor Johnstone taught us and talked about the noise in my post, too! I also can relate to each of the animals needing different things from us. I enjoyed this post and could relate! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. The noise really does help in some cases, just have to find the right technique for the right animals. I think that one thing we as a class give the animals the love and cuddle time that they deserve and they really do love it! Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. Bailey this is such a flattering post for me. Thank you! I am so glad you are getting so much out of the course. I think your last sentence about the individuality of each animal is quite poignant. Great post (and not just because you flatter me!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it is the truth, and I am glad that I am learning new things that I can apply on my own for other things as well

      Delete