Sunday, June 3, 2012

Just saying "Hello"

My little guys just wanted to stop in a say "Roof Roof Roof Roof"! Keep up the fabulous work everyone, you are all almost there just two weeks away!  My male dog Puck, is just so eager for me to bring home another play date for him! He loves that we cuddle with them and really make them feel comfortable  as well. On the  other hand  my female dogs, Matilda, Stella, and Riley are just taken back on what a great thing each and every one of you are doing. You have know idea what you have done to help the shelter out but most importantly the animals.  They all again say keep of the good work and they can't wait for the next two weeks blog updates!

4 comments:

  1. Bailey, this blog post was great! I like that you provided encouragement for all of our class! I smiled as I read this post. I cannot believe we only have two more weeks of class! Time has flown by! Great post and thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Figured we could all use a little booster! I know time is really flown by, it's crazy! Good luck this week with taken photos!

      Delete
  2. WOOF!! Thanks for being so supportive of your peers. You have a good-looking pack of dogs too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you they are something else! Thought this would be appropriate since I went home and its almost the end. No problem we are supporting each other in some way!

      Delete